Friday 23 March 2018

For the Love of Snow




There are so many things that people love about snow. Watching snowfall is amazing, nature at its best. When I growing up as a kid I always used to wish for snow because I meant I could have lot of fun making snowman with my friends and it is the only time you feel that you going outdoors during winters. So I think its natural and you can say that being a child people develop love for SNOW.Today I read so many quotes of "SNOW". I share some of my favorites.


                 
"January brings the snow, makes our feet and fingers glow."
Sara Coleridge

"Be like snow - cold, but beautiful"
Lana Del Rey  
"I miss the snow. I miss looking at it, walking in it, tasting it. I used to love those days when it was so cold everyone else would be tucked away inside trying to stay warm. I would be the only one out walking, so I could look across the fields and see miles of snow without a single footprint in it. It would be completely silent - no cars, no birds singing, no doors slamming. Just silence and snow. "
Damien Echols

"A lot of people like snow. I find it to be unnecessary freezing of water"
Carl
“Thank goodness for the first snow. It was a reminder — no matter how old you became and how much you'd seen, things could still be new if you were willing to believe they still mattered.”
Candace Bushnell

“A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.”
Markus Zusak

“Well, I know now. I know a little more how much a simple thing like a snowfall can mean to a person.”
Sylvia Plath
I am a book of snow, a spacious hand, an open meadow,a circle that waits,I belong to the earth and its winter.
Pablo Neruda

                     

Instagram
Facebook :
Blogger
Tumbler:
YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facts about "HUMAN BODY" that we never know

H uman eye can distinguish up to 10 million different colors but our brain can not remember all of them. color-theory-phenomena ...